It has been a fun-filled week. Here is our recap:
- A trip to the Museum of Flight
- 3 bike rides (mom on running shoes) equaling 8 miles or so.
- 3 days of swim lessons
- 60 minutes of tutoring. 60 more minutes reading for fun…..(in my dreams!!)
- gift shop purchases totaling $5.40 at the museum
- a trip to the Adventure Playground (unbelievably fun for all)
- one karate lesson
- 2 soft serve ice cream cones at McDonald’s
- teeth cleaning
- pool time
- 2,000 points at Power Play=1 hour of fun on video games
- one snack attack! vitamin water, apple juice, bag of chips
They paid for everything with their budget and they officially have money left for today. Looks like a trip to the Woodland Park Zoo will be on the agenda in the morning. The week ends with mom handing them over to a sitter at 5pm. Man, that glass of wine is well deserved.